- by Stuart
GigLoo Branch Operative - Wivelsfield, East Sussex
As a vital part of our Hire team, you’ll ensure our stock is as good as it can be. Ideally you will have experience of towing as this is a big part of the job. Every time hired products come back to us, you’ll make sure they’re fit for the next customer. This will involve repairs, servicing and maintenance, so it’s important that you know your technical stuff, as well as having a friendly, positive attitude.
Working at GigLoo is about teamwork, being prepared to help colleagues when required. To support this, you will have a strong customer service ethic, preferably gained in a sales environment, and ideally have experience of the Hire industry. Driving is required with all roles therefore you must have a full driving license and experiencing of towing.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Forklift truck license desirable
- Full Driving License is essential
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment is a strong advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Key Results Areas
- Preparing customer orders, loading and unloading safely and satisfactorily, ensuring any technical problems, faults and repairs are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure sales orders and delivery schedules are processed accurately and promptly.
- Participate in stock take duties as required
What are the benefits?
On top of a rewarding career with a growing company that will always be committed to your development, you can look forward to a competitive salary and a company pension scheme.